//tape 1 contents (Published on 2/20/26 5:19 PM
//So you found my tape. Well done, friend i must say I didn’t expect people to actually remember this. let alone be interested in what my plans are. The tape is yours, keep it as a souvenir. It's a side contents will be released either as soon as you tell me to, or in a week from it being retrieved. The B side will remain a mystery to all. So with formalities out of the way, it is nice to be heard. I am just another face in the crowd, but for the sake of names, you can call me M. Now that that’s out of the way, I do have a question: what do you think you will be remembered for? This is not a threat. Well, not from me, more so from time. Whether you are a student or you are staff member, young or old, we will be forgotten. Sometimes it doesn’t even take a lifetime. Sometimes all it takes is a slip of the mind. And then, without even realizing it,t that’s the last time they ever thought about you. Maybe this is my way of trying to be remembered. Yet I ask myself if this is something I want to be remembered for. Just some weird kid with no friends here shouting into the void like I’m mad. Well, maybe playing the fool isn’t such a bad thing.
//For the next tape, though, you may consider grabbing a raincoat. Next time we have confirmed rain, I will hide the next piece of the puzzle where I found myself when I first got here. A place to rest my legs, a decent view of a building that stands tall, and countless those God damn scooters
//I wonder how long it will take them. Not long i presum,e as I wasn’t a very interesting individual. Hell, maybe I want them to forget me. What a feeling it is to be forgotten
Comments
Post a Comment