Delicious in Dungeon: the best seirs I've ever read. (Published on 2/19/26 6:03 PM
//usally I have some joke post or stuff relating to the overall goal of this blog. Yet after finishing the best book series I've ever read, I have to say my piece. A few times does a book make me teary-eyed, movies and music sure, but never a book. But with the send-off to the touden party and manga as a whole, I never have felt what I did when reading that final chapter. I would recommend it ten times over, and hell, I'll lend you my volumes if it comes down to it. I just never thought that an ending wouldn't leave me with the usual empty feeling I have after a goodbye. I don't know what it is, but for some reason, I'm glad it ended when it did. Maybe it's because of the mood I awoke to on 4 hours of sleep this morning, but no mater I truly do feel a newfound appreciation for everything.
Comments
Post a Comment