class of 09' (Published on 2/5/26 2:39 AM

 //Do you ever think that an artist can make a piece of pure discord that brings an observer peace? 

//I know its an odd thing to say but that's how I feel about the game seirs class of 09', at least the first two never played the third. Maybe it was just because I found it at a weird rut in my life where everything should have felt like it was going right but I was still in the dumps. Maybe it was the fact that in my past i related to that gross little incel twink, or maybe that at one point I idolized people like Nicole. 

//I've grown past both of those lines of thinking yet still I can't help but see what once was when I play those games. 

//but again I say can themes of women's struggles and the mental health crisis faced by so many teens, a position i once was in myself, be pulled from a game seirs that's third installment makes jokes about sexualizing high schoolers? Can a game where a suicide in the opening is comedic be used a reflective device on what I almost did? I don't know 

//I wonder if the intercom would say my name that many times if I went early…

//see yall on the flip side (not actually though the game sucks BAD)

Comments